Tuesday, October 19, 2004

myPod home again

So, I know its a completely different unit - but now its got my media loaded back on it has taken on the identity of myPod - and that'll do me.

I was impressed by the fact that the casing is shiny and scratch free and actually looks newer than myfirstPod did when I first unwrapped it. And, yes its a nice Gen 3!

Only quibbles: The pod arrives Mac formatted, so it took a bit of fiddling to flatten and convert to PC - the desk top updater client couldn't handle it properly but some Apple OSesque windowed version of the updater popped up after docking for the forth time and did the necessary in the end. PC doesn't crash, iTunes syncs automatically and all is well and good - Even those PIL files seam to be playing fine.

My faith in Apple restored - the whole process was pretty painless and because myPod was still under warranty didn't cost me bean.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home