Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Conference Swag

So, Web 2.0 starts tomorrow. I nipped down to register this evening to avoid the queues tomorrow morning and in order to collect and sort through my conference goody bag tonight. I don't want to be lugging everything around with me all day tomorrow.

So this year in a weird shopping bag like my Mum used to have (what happened to last year's excellent laptop courier bags) I found:
  • A computer brush - Fox Interactive Media
  • Pen with torch - Yahoo
  • Bottle opener - Open Lazlo
  • Tin of mints - MyDecide
  • $5 Starbucks card - IBM
  • T-shirt - Grassroots.org
  • Flex 2 30 day trail - Adobe
  • CD (as yet uninvestigated) - HearHakia
  • Head Rush Ajax - O'Reilly
  • 15"neoprene laptop sleeve
  • 22 fliers - Various
  • Conference materials



Bargain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home