Thursday, November 09, 2006

Web 2.0 Summit: Quick response

So the usual problem of flaky WiFi and constricted elbow room has made live blogging difficult - not that I'm quite as adept at the verbose note taking blog form as some of my cohorts.

All in all there is a great deal to take in and quite frankly I'm generating a mass of notes that I need to process before posting. I'll get around to this sometime next week.

There is more than meets the eye going on here and I think some of the early reports emerging into the blogosphere are missing the point somewhat - this year is depth not breath. It's easy to skate along the surface here - but diving a little deeper is going to take me some time to phrase so be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home