Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's all over now baby ... Orange

As the working year draws to an end, so too does my current employment contract, which started nearly seven years ago when I joined Freeserve - which re-branded to Wanadoo after France Telecom acquisition and then changed name again to Orange earlier this year.
Its been an interesting ride from fresh faced Dot Com to corporate monster. I initially joined Freeserve (after being pursued for some time by a rabid pack of recruiters) because it seemed like a place with pockets suitably deep enough to offer some shelter from the dot com bubble bursting. However, having made the transition from senior producer to Innovation and technology consultant early on in my tenure I must admit that it turned out to be far more fun than I anticipated.

But now, the time is right to once more venture forward under my own steam, so its back into the heady world of freelance consultancy and start-up stress.

So, I'm going to enjoy a Christmas break at get stuck in on Jan 2nd 2007 when the hang overs clear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home