Thursday, January 11, 2007

Now it feels real!

Its weird being back in start-up mode again - last time I was in the position was in 1999 when money was secured before the idea was fleshed out!

Things are different now, start-up costs are cheaper (well for the Internet tech anyway), the world is more aware of the Internet and domestic broadband is the norm rather than wishful thinking.
The whole world feels very different.

But what really makes me feel like I'm a free-wheeling tech entrepreneur is the very same thing that reminds me how much the environment has changed and that is the fact that my 'office' is now split between my cubby hole at home and the rather fine Coffee Evolution with its free WiFi - which is where this very post is coming from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home